Bridge the Gap. Shape Stronger, Smarter People
We are a recognized provider of high quality, flexible training in analytical science designed to provide maximum impact on student knowledge and effectiveness in the laboratory. Our training events ensure that every attendee is developed to their maximum potential using modern laboratory instrumentation and cutting edge theory.
Through our training and consulting services, we help you focus on your core line of business. Programmes are tailor made for your people, relevant to your company and your particular needs
Why Spectralab Training
- Quality training with competitive pricing – helping you achieve results within your budget
- A local trainer to you – we have full country coverage
- Consultative approach – we take time to understand your business and real needs
- Training partnership – always with the long term in mind, seeking to add value to our clients
- Broad range of services – for employees and managers at all levels
- Deliver training in a fun, interactive and engaging way – to help achieve the skills, confidence and behavioural change needed
- Innovation and creativity – in our training materials and methodologies
Benefits You Get
- Bridge the Gap. Get qualified: Gain much needed practical knowledge required in the industry.
- Knowledge that empowers you: Stand out from the rest. Get the correct skills and the latest know-how, from experienced industry leaders.
- Capability to shape stronger, smarter people: We empower your people with the capability to enhance systems, reduce risks, minimise waste, streamline processes and ultimately improve your bottom line.
- Innovation for a competitive edge: We give your people the capability and the confidence to drive innovation; improving products, services, systems and your customers’ experience. Sharpen your competitive edge.
- To do more with less: The latest approaches, information and insights to enable your people to discover ways to do more with less. All for a leaner, fitter, stronger organisation.
- BRC Food Safety
- HACCP Principles
- ISO 22000
- PAS 211
- Factory Audit
- Hygiene Management
- Risk Zones Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Document Control
- Root Cause Analysis
- Audits and Auditing
Our consultancy services provide support when you don’t have the time or the know-how to implement new solutions, solve problems or improve laboratory performance. We work alongside you making recommendations and advising best practises, ensuring you gain a better appreciation and understanding and get real return on investment.
We consult at our own laboratory or yours and offer in-sourcing services where your own resources are limited.
- Laboratory Audit: ISO 17025 preparedness (gap audit);
- Developing Best Practice and Ways of Working
- Improving and Transferring Methods
- Improving laboratory Productivity
- Method Development Support
- Method Troubleshooting
- Optimizing Instrument Use
- SOP and Protocol Writing
- Vendor Relationship Management / Instrument Sourcing and Demo services
- Technical Support Services
- HPLC & GC Column Recommendation Service
- HPLC Column Equivalent Service
- Chromatogram Troubleshooting
- Application Support
- Instrument Troubleshooting
- Method Validation and Verification
- Good Laboratory Practice
- The Basics of Laboratory glassware
- Sampling and Sample Preparation
- Understanding ISO 17025:2017
- Internal auditing
- Root cause analysis
- Basic Statistical Methods for Laboratory Analysts
- Statistical Method Validation for Test Laboratories
- Calibration and Regression Analysis for Analytical Chemists
- The Fundamentals of Measurement Uncertainty in Analytical Chemistry Good
This course discusses the basic concepts and operation of HPLC. It includes laboratory exercises to introduce the important parameters of HPLC.
- Fundamental HPLC: Basic theory and principles of HPLC
- The HPLC instrument: Its parts and functions
- HPLC Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Practical HPLC Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- HPLC Method Development
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Practical HPLC Method Development
This course discusses the basic concepts and operation of GC. Practical sessions on the basic operation of GC are included.
- Fundamental GC: Basic theory and principles
- GC Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Practical GC Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Practical GC Method Development
- The GC instrument: Its parts and functions
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
This course discusses the basic concepts and operation of spectroscopic instruments.
- Flame and Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption and Emission (FAE, FAA, GFAA),
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES),
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS),
- Ultraviolet-visible Spectroscopy (UV-Vis),
- Infrared Spectroscopy (IR),
- Molecular Mass Spectrometry,
- Raman Spectroscopy
Need a training?
We are a full service analytical testing laboratory located in Nairobi that serves Water, Food and Beverages, Feed, Environmental, Agriculture and Geotechnical sectors